Your health is our top priority; that's why we continue to practice enhanced health and safety protocols relating to Covid-19 in-clinic.
Yvonne regularly tests for Covid-19 prior to any in-person meetings and enhanced hygiene protocols are in place, including regular cleaning, enhanced ventilation and hand-gel dispensers, which all guests are encouraged to use.
If you are high risk and would prefer that Yvonne wear a mask, please request this
Please be aware of the symptoms of COVID-19, flu and common respiratory infections, which include:
- continuous cough
- high temperature, fever or chills
- loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- shortness of breath
- unexplained tiredness, lack of energy
- muscle aches or pains that are not due to exercise
- not wanting to eat or not feeling hungry
- headache that is unusual or longer lasting than usual
- sore throat, stuffy or runny nose
- diarrhoea, feeling sick or being sick
Some people may continue to have a cough or feel tired after other symptoms have improved, but this does not mean that they are still infectious. You can find information about these symptoms on the NHS website.
If you are unwell, we ask that you do not visit the clinic in person. We are happy to reschedule your appointment or move your appointment to a phone or Zoom meeting.
Booking an appointment with our nutritionist is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
Click below to schedule a time that works for you. You'll receive a detailed questionnaire to fill out before your session.
Have a 1-1 session with Yvonne in-clinic or over Zoom to discuss your nutrition, and map out a plan for the future.
You'll receive a tailored plan and together we'll agree follow up sessions & build a support plan that suits you.